Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore...Wednesday Link Up Party

Today I'm linkin' up with Lindsey for some much needed fashion inspiration. She's hosting a "What I Wore" Wednesday Link Up Party so I decided to accept the invitation, how could I not this is such a cute little party! So, here's what I came up with...
It was a long day of shopping at the beach, From 10 a.m. til 10 p.m my
girlfriend Holly and I shopped until we dropped...literally!

Top: Ya (purchased at a local boutique)
Capri Jeans: Vera Wang (Marshall's)
Necklace: WhimSea Designs
Tote: Be Mom Couture
Hat: White House Black Market
 (okay, so the hat wasn't exactly part of the outfit. I was just trying it on inside the store.
But I know it would look REALLY cute with my black and fuschia
Betsy Johnson Bathing Suit so I had to buy it!! See....


And, I'm a HUGE fan of these handbags and totes! They're all handmade and they're so whimsical and fun for summer. You can order the flower from an assortment of colors and it's even detachable. I just ordered a new tote for summer in yellow. What? I couldn't resist...they're so darn cute! I can't wait to get it!!

SO, if you wanna sassy little one of your own shop  Be Mom Couture.com.
While you're there check out their beautiful jewelry and tees too!

So let's see what you got....link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

the pleated poppy blog

See you there!!


2 comments:

  1. Love those bags...and I agree..your top is cute! :)

    Ps. I'm your newest follower! :)

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.