Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day...We're all Blessed!

On this beautiful day full of family get together's & great times made with great memories let us not forget the memory of all those who gave their lives for our freedom and those that are still fighting for it. As we go through our day today...find times throughout the day to say a prayer for those who are seperated from their families and also pray a little prayer of comfort and peace for those who are thinking of their loved ones that gave their lives for us...strangers we'll never meet but through their sacrifice we're given the freedoms to have what we have today. Thank you to all the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice! I am forever grateful and you will always be Heros to me!



What are you thankful for and how have you been blessed this Memorial Day?  I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts.

Have a blessed day everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.