Thursday, May 26, 2011

Your Favorite Little Splurge

Get inspired this summer with beautiful handcrafted creations! This gorgeous Etsy treasury featured a pair of one of a kind WhimSea Designs earrings....Check it out!!

Pretty as a Petal by RedPoppyCreations on Etsy

These lovelies aren't just for that special occasion...no, no! You can pair them up with your favorite little sundress for an ulta chic and flirty touch to your everyday wardrobe. After all, we're women...HOORAY for girlie things that make us feel like the princesses we are!! Every one of us deserve a little something at the end of the day to make us feel special...so treat yourself to a fabulous new pair of earrings. And at $30 it hardly breaks the bank. Well, what are you waiting for.....SHOP TIL YOU DROP LADIES!

I am curious to know though....what is your favorite little splurge? For me it's jewelry...OBVIOUSLY! It created such an obsession that I had to start designing my own one of a kind whimsical treasures....now I can share my obsession with lots of beautiful women everywhere. So c'mon, out with it....What's your favorite little girlie girl splurge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.