Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Jewels Fresh Off the Design Table...

O'ma Goodness! Has it really been two weeks since my last post? Things have been so crazy here over the last several days, I'm losing track of time....forgive me for leaving everyone hanging, please! Some days I'm left wondering....


Pinned Image

"Ugh, how am I going to get it all done?"

I promise my blogging sacrifice isn't without great reward though. Since baby girl {our niece has lovingly named her "ladybug"} is arriving in April, the project countdown has begun. Hubby and I are working on redecorating the den, complete with hardwood floors, paint and some great pieces of furniture we found for next to nothing! We're almost done and pictures will be posted this week of the final reveal...oooooh, I can't wait!! We've also been working on finishing "Ladybug's" nursery and redecorating the master bedroom. Wow, when take on some projects....we really take them on, huh?

So, since hubby is busy ripping up floors, I've decided to keep myself busy 
with new jewelry pieces for WhimSea Designs. Here are a few new One Of A Kind
 Statement necklaces available for purchase in my little boutique:

DEILYA - Double Strand Turquoise Necklace with Gold Vintage Brooch


ROSE - Double Strand Turquoise Necklace with Gold Vintage Brooch


il_fullxfull.298778291.jpg (960×1280)


MADELYN - Double Strand Aqua Glass with Crystal Brooch Necklace


ELLIEANNA - Double Strand Adventurine Necklace with Gold Vintage Brooch


Don't worry though, if you're not a statement kinda girl....I've got a few delicate styles in the works like these beautiful gold wrapped czech glass necklaces:

OLIVIA - Gold Wrapped Apple Green Necklace

OLIVIA - Gold Wrapped Iced Aqua Necklace

Necklaces are available for order in any color combination. 
If you're planning a 2012 wedding, how stunning would these look on your bridesmaids? 
Matching earrings are also available for order. Custom order requests can be 
emailed to whimseadesigns@ymail.com or you can Convo me directly through
 my online Etsy boutique.

CHRISTINA - Gold Bird on a Branch Fuschia Drop Necklace

LAYLA - Gold Dahlia Flower Soft Pink Necklace

I've also been a little pre-occupied with designing new earrings! 
Here are a few of my new faves now available for purchase...

Gold Feather - Smoky Gray Earrings

Silver Framed - Aquamarine Gemstone Earrings

Gold Dahlia Flower - Capri Blue Earrings

Gold Classic Drop - Aqua and Light Blue Earrings

Silver Filigree - White Gold Champagne Earrings

Gold Tiara - Capri Blue Earrings

Gold Bohemian Swirl - Fuchsia Earrings

These earrings are available for custom order in gold or silver and any color stone you'd prefer. Larger quantities for bridal parties are always welcome, I also offer bridal party discounts!


Well, next week is gonna be another crazy busy week for this Momma-To-Be.
No worries, though I have a new motto...

Pinned Image

 I'll keep you posted with photos and updates on all the upcoming projects as completion draws near! Oooooooh, I'm so excited!!

Have a beautiful day, Everyone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.