Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift ideas under $15...

Only 12 shopping days until Christmas....are you ready? I'm definitely not! With all the planning and preparation for our little bundle of joy on the way, I got a little side tracked this year. I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't even started my holiday shopping. I'm sure most of you started your Christmas shopping on Black Friday. As for me, I definitely passed on that opportunity. I try to avoid scenes like this...


With that thought in mind....I guess I'll just have to suck it up and head out with all the other "last minute crazies". I think it's always nice to have a few little extra gifts tucked away for a neighbor, your mail carrier, or even an unexpected guest that arrives at your Christmas Party. Well, here's my little secret for fabulous little gifts that won't break the bank...Shhhhh!


 I'm completely obsessed with Pier1, I could spend all day in there. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have already once or twice...LOL! I can't help it...they have the most amazing gifts under $15. {and they also make GREAT stocking stuffers too} You'll be sure to score something for everyone on your Christmas list this year. Whataya think of these?

Global Lip Cream

LIP BALMS IN DECORATIVE TINS


Beaded Pens

SUPER CUTE AND SASSY PENS

Boho Purse Notepads

...AND NOTE PADS


Assorted Shopper Tote Key Rings

GORGEOUS COMPACT TOTE BAGS 


Cosmetic Bag Gift Set

TRAVEL SIZE TOILETRY SETS...PERFECT FOR THE HANDBAG!

Global Embossed Soap Tins

DECORATIVE SOAPS IN FESTIVE, COLORFUL TINS

Assorted Jewelry Rolls

SUPER LUSH JEWELRY ROLLS

Ivory & Gold Scroll Frame

A COASTAL INSPIRED DISTRESSED PICTURE FRAME

Assorted Gem Pens

FABULOUS BLINGED OUT PENS....PERFECT FOR THE FASHIONISTA ON THE GO!

So, don't stress yourself out this year shopping all over town for those great little stocking stuffers or hostess gifts! Stop by Pier 1 this week and pick up a few things...you may even find a little something for yourself. {Shhhh, I won't tell...your secret is safe with me!}

What about you? Have you finished all your Christmas shopping yet? I've heard stories of ladies that start the day after Christmas, already shopping for the upcoming year. How early do you start your shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.