Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Boston Creme Poke Cake...

So, I'm well into my third trimester now and I'm craving ooey gooey sweet stuff all the time! Looking around today on the internet for a quick and easy dessert recipe led me to one fabulous  little place..... My new favorite slice of heaven!
If you like Boston Cream donuts, I promise you’ll like this easy recipe.

Boston Cream Poke Cake
Print
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 12-16
A simple and delicious cake-version of Boston Cream Donuts
Ingredients
  • - Yellow Cake Mix (and cake ingredients)
  • - French Vanilla Pudding (5.9 oz. box)
  • - Chocolate Pudding (5.9 oz. box)
  • - Milk
Instructions
  1. Make cake as directed in a 9×13 pan.
  2. Poke holes into cake using the end of a large wooden spoon while cake is semi-warm.
  3. Make French Vanilla pudding as directed. Wait a minute for it to thicken up a little more and pour over cake.
  4. Make Chocolate pudding as directed. Pour over cake as well.
  5. Refrigerate at least for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Lil' Luna.

This cake is seriously so quick and yummy! 
Enjoy every last bite...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.