Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gumdrop Game with Free Printable...

It's no secret....I love me some good DIY Projects and Craft Ideas. I can't wait until my little girl gets older so I can spend time with her creating some really fun things!! I came across this super cute and fun idea today from this great little blog I just had to share it with everyone. Did you know that February 15th is National Gumdrop day? Huh.....go figure! To celebrate Kirsten from The Crafty Chicks came up with a great way to have a little fun. It's called the Sweet Shop Gumdrop Game and it's a great family game you can play with the kids....or I even think you could change up the questions and bring it to your next little get together with friends.


Supplies for the Sweet Shop Gumdrop Game
 (to make three jars full):

3 Mason Jars
Mason jar lids with a cutout
Striped twine
2 bags of gumdrops
Tags (see link below to print out) 
Hole punch

This is the easiest project. All you do is fill the jar to the top and screw the lid on. Then you take the twine and make about 10-15 strips of 15″ twine and tie a knot around the neck of the Mason jar. Then you go below and print out the tags and simply use a hole punch and small piece of twine to fasten all the tags to the knotted twine around the neck of the jar.

Instructions for the game: It’s super simple. This game is a fun conversation piece for friends & family. There are 7 colors of gumdrops in the jar. Each color has a coordinating tag that when you pick a gumdrop out of the jar, you answer the questions on the tag that coordinates with that color. This makes for a fun and “SWEET” way to snuggle up and have a fun conversation full of love and laughs.


COLORS & QUESTIONS:

RED: ”Tell me about something about 3 things you love most….”

ORANGE: ”Tell me about something that’s smelly…”

YELLOW: ”Tell me about something that made you happy today…”

GREEN: ”Tell me about your favorite things to do outside…”

PURPLE: ”Tell me about something that was silly today…”

BLACK: ”Tell me about something that makes you mad…”

WHITE: ”Tell me about a time when someone was nice to you…”

***FREE PRINTABLES FOR THE GAME HERE***

PENNANT TAGS: HERE

COLOR TAGS: HERE

What a great idea to share some laughs and have a great time with family for friends!
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.