Tuesday, November 29, 2011

These boots were made for walkin'...

C'mon sing it with me now...."and that's just what they'll do, one of these days
 these boots are gonna  w a l k   a l l   o v e r   y o u"

Ahhh, some days it's so much fun to channel your inner Diva! Well, now that you're gonna have that song stuck in your head all day....why not show you some fabulous footwear to go along with it! Here are some of my favorite looks this season...

Pinned Image

Um, yeah....no one where's the classic look better than Ms. Jennifer Aniston! I had to start off my favorites of the season with this look! I'm a HUGE fan of hers, and her wardrobe. She's a timeless beauty that knows how to pull it all together, simple and sophisticated! 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Ankle boots and fringe are two great necessities to have in your wardrobe this year!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Mixing grey and brown is so chic! I love combining the two...whether it's casual or dressy, they always looks great paired up together!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pops of color are always a great way to add a little drama to your look....

Pinned Image

...and personality!  {This look is way too cute by the way...I MUST replicate it!}

So which look do you prefer? When you channel your inner Nancy Sinatra....do you prefer a casual flat boot, or a more flirty and fun heeled boot?

All images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I've been living in my boots lately! I'll miss them when the weather gets warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.