Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's on your Christmas wish list....


It's Wish List Wednesday...


Pinned Image


and the start of my very first link up party, yaaaaaaaay! So here's the idea... "Wish List Wednesday" is a place to share your holiday wish list with you friends, family and fellow bloggers. All the "must have" items of the year you've been dying to show off.


As for my wish list....well, with a precious new baby girl on the way Christmas in my house is going to be a little on the "awww, that's so adorable" side. I'm not totally giving it up though. Maybe Santa place a little something for me into one of the stockings I'll be hanging from the mantel this year, whataya think? 


So here's what I'm wishing for this year...


Pink Beanie with Pink Feathers 
A super cute Beanie with pink feathers...how could I resist?

Every princess needs a chandelier in her nursery....right?

Speaking of princess....{giggle}

O'ma gosh....I'm dyin' over here....isn't this adorable??

Lovely Crib Bedding

...and furniture fit for a princess!


As for me you ask? I think the one item I'll be looking forward to the most in my stocking this year is...

A cute little clutch to throw in the diaper bag for a super chic 
look I can grab at any given moment!

Ooooh, an maybe these too...

Pinned Image

What????   I've been good, I promise!

Okay so here you go.... "Wish List Wednesday" holiday link party will be hosted by Modern Coastal Vintage every Wednesday for the next three weeks on 11/30/201112/07/2011 and 12/14/07


TO JOIN The Wish List Wednesday Link Party:  1.  Become a follower of Modern Vintage Coastal (if you're not already)  2. Follow Modern Vintage Coastal on Facebook  3.  Insert the Wish List Wednesday button from the sidebar to the right of this blog  4.  Please link your post back to Modern Vintage Coastal  5. All entries will be reviewed and I will select a few fabulous posts to feature  6.  This is a blog hop, so please be sure to stop by other blogs and say hello...maybe you'll find something there to add to your wishlist! Most, importantly....HAVE FUN!!  {WINK}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.