Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Style Alert: Fabulous faux fur...

Faux fur is a definate must have this season! Now I have to admit...at first I was a little skeptical of getting one for myself since I am pregnant. Honestly, I thought that I'd look like a moose, I mean come on...all that fur over top a big belly? But I must admit...I've seen so many pregnant women recently looking fabulous I was inspired to try one on. Needless to say, I fell in love! I found my fabulous designer faux fur at Marshall's for $39 (which is a steal compared to department store prices). So, now that I have my new found fabulousness...how do I wear it with style so that I don't look like a moose? Here are a few great looks I've found on how to wear your faux fur with style...

Pinned Image

Faux fur vests are super chic with jeans, blouses and sweaters! But don't stop there...pair it up with your favorite dress for fall...and don't forget the boots or heels. Whether your tall or short, elongate those legs ladies!!

Pinned Image

Dressed up or casual....they all look fabulous! This is my favorite "bump" outfit! You fabulous new faux fur vest paired with skinny jeans (which by the way Heidi Klum makes a great skinny jean in her clothing line called "Loved"), a long tunic sweater, and a great pair of heels. Finish the look off with a great lookin' hat. SUPER CUTE, LADIES!

Pinned Image

Great casual look to accent the baby bump! Leggings, boots, and an oversized button up shirt.

Pinned Image

I love how the purple shirt really makes this one pop!

Pinned Image

If vests just aren't your thing...try a great cropped faux fur jacket like the one above. It looks fabulous with jeans and boots but elegant when paired up with your favorite dress and a pair of heels! (Um, I can totally pull this look off, preggo belly and all...YOU BETCHA! Who says you can't still look sexy and trendy when you're pregnant? Surely, not me!)

Pinned Image

Here's a long sleeve version of the faux fur cropped jacket paired up with a great animal print dress. Perfect for a night on the town with the girls or that special date night with hubby! (The great thing about this look is that it has plenty of extra fabric draped around the belly, which means I can totally rock this great look for my date night with hubby even while I'm pregnant....OH YEAH!)

Pinned Image

These faux fur jackets even look fabulous with jeans and a tee. What a great way to spice up your fall wardrobe will a little touch of  glam!

Pinned Image

Finally, if cropped jackets just aren't ticklin' your fancy....here's a great faux fur collar trench coat that's super chic! How gorgeous does that look ladies? I'm thinkin' I need me one of those for winter. Hmmm, who sells maternity faux fur coats? The search is on.....

Thanks for stopping by. I hope these looks gave you some great ideas on how to wear faux fur this fall and winter season.

Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous looks! Thanks so much for sharing those great photos. I'm sixty and I think even I might be able to get away with wearing a faux fur vest too this season. A fun addition to keep us "in style" this season. I saw your post over at "Weekend Bloggy Reading".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.