Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lazy Day Sundays...

It's a quiet lazy day Sunday here at the beach and all I wanna do is curl up in a hammock and relax. I came across this amazing blog this morning, A Country Farmhouse and got inspired to lighten up my home decor a little for summer. Check out their beautiful home renovations:

A cozy and quiet living room sets the mood...


Elegant yet simplistic! I love how they paired a darker wood dining table with the bright
white linens on the chairs. This really creates a light and fresh feel for the dining room. 


Hardwood floors in the kitchen accented with wood countertops....can you say, GORGEOUS!! They really make the white cabinets pop. The stainless steel appliances are the perfect touch!


Be still my beating heart....this is a kitchen dream for me!
Seriously, I would LOVE a kitchen like this!
 (Hubby, I  hope you're reading this...*wink*) The open shelves with their dishes
and collectables are simply divine. What a beautiful way to showcase things that you love!


A few personal touches here and there like fresh cut roses in
 antique and vintage vases create a personal touch for summer.
 (mmmm, I can just imagine the beautiful scents that fill their kitchen)


Yes please! Just light me some candles and fill the tub up with bubble bath
....I could spend all night in here!


...And after a quiet bath, relax with a nice dinner and wine on the back dining patio!


How cozy and cuddley is this little area? This is definately where you
would find me on my "Lazy Day Sundays"

If you have some free time...stop by their blog and see some of the extraordinary before and after photos! Maybe you'll be inspired to lighten up your decor this summer.

Have a beautiful Sunday, Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.