Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Link Up with Semi-Wordless Wednesdays...

I love meeting new people, finding new blogs to read and love me some linky parties! Today I'm linking up with Daphne at Flip Flops and Pearls for Semi-Wordless Wednesdays. So here's my photo that says it all...

It's a hidden wine cellar you access from your kitchen...
.Ummmm, yeah....Need I say more?

Okay, now head on over to Flip Flops and Pearls and show Daphne some blog love will ya? While you're there you might be inspired and find some new daily reads!



Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for the sweet shout out, friend!
    I'm so glad you linked up today and let me just tell ya,
    IF/WHEN I EVER BUILD ANOTHER HOUSE, this is will be in my kitchen, lol.
    Love it....love love.

    Have a great day♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfect ~ I need one of those too! There is a bar & grill in my area, the Anchor Inn, and the liquor cooler is through a hatch on the bar floor...people always get a kick out of it! Visiting from Flip Flops & pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome. I could totally use one of those! Great pic!
    visiting from Flip Flops and Pearls

    twodudesandadiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is that?!?

    Visiting from the FF&P blog hop - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic idea! If only I could do that in my home :) I'm stopping by from FF&P but am now following you on Bloglovin because I've had so much fun reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.