Thursday, June 23, 2011

Be Inspired - Pinkalicious Thursdays...

It's Thursday ladies....you know what that means! Time to link up with Tasha for her Pinkalicious Thursday Link Party. Her blog is  filled with beautiful new lovelies sure to make you feel like a princess. You can find everything from home accessories and recipes to jewelry and clothes!

You'll even find this li'l face in the crowd...
Say it with me (you know you wanna)
....awwww!

I featured a few of my Fuschia Agate Gemstone Necklaces and Fuschia Czech Glass Earrings I designed for this summer. Whataya think....


To see the necklace you'll have to stop by and check it out for yourself....you'll be glad you did! Who knows, you may meet a new friend in the blogging community that will totally inspire you today.


Thanks for stopping by...have a lovely day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.