Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Too Cute....Tuesdays!!

So it's no secret I LOVE TO SHOP! Whether it's for the home or for me I can always find something cute for... "Too Cute Tuesdays"! Whataya think of these lovely finds?

Corset Top from Anthropologie
STYLE TIP: Just because it comes with a strap doesn't mean you have to be 
commited to the look. Remove the straps and use this gorgeous handbag
as a clutch for a much sleeker look 





Well, I'm off to Rehoboth Beach now to do some much needed summer wardrobe shopping on "The Avenue"!! If you've never been you have to check it out. It's the cutest collection of some the hottest little boutiques right in downtown Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I'll let you know what I find!!



1 comment:

  1. I love that Mint to Be Scarf--the color is perfect for spring or summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.