Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Treasures...

Good Morning, Lovelies!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your morning is off to a lovely beginning. As for me...well let's just say I CAN NOT do two things at one time. You see, I get distracted rather easily! I wanted to update my blog this morning but forgot I had two eggs on the stove boiling (gotta have a little protein for breakfast). Do you know what happens when you forget that you have two eggs boiling on the stove....let's just call it a massive explosion of sorts. UGH, what a mess I have to clean up. I hope that's not a sign of how my day is going to end up {sigh}. So I think I'm going to play it safe today and snuggle in with my cup of tea and enjoy a little blog reading.

I'm starting my day today by visiting Kristen at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. Her blog is one of my absolute faves and I always look forward to reading her posts every day. She's hosting a Tuesday Treasure link party and I'm looking forward to sharing my organization tips on how to display your lovelies....every Jewelry Goddess' Dream!

If you missed that post you can read more about it here...

AND since it's summer, you can never have enough summer salad recipes. So I wanted to share this one with all the lovely readers out there today. After all, it is a party...you can't come empty handed!

Find this delicious recipe here...
Stop by and show Kristen some blog love. Who knows you may meet a new friend or even be inspired by a lovely new blog.


...See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I did the egg thing Sunday except i forgot they were on the stove and left the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.