Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunny Day Stylin'...

Summer is one of my favorite seasons! Cute sandals, pretty pedicures and lots of beautiful sundresses to frolic around in. Here's a few of my favorite looks for summer...


I'm lovin' this starfish ring....it's too cute! Don't you think?


I practically live at the beach so I always have a great swimsuit on hand a stylish coverlet, beach bag stocked and ready (i.e. magazines, lotions, baby powder to remove the sand, bottled water, etc.). I keep a cute pair of sandals in my bag as well because you'll never know when you may need to throw them on for a few last minute errands. Since you're going to the beach you certainly won't need alot of jewelry for this look. Just a simple beach inspired ring works lovely. (although I have seen women decked out to the nines and dripping in gold jewelry at the beach). Not my cup of tea though!

Maxi Dresses are a must and so easy to dress. Pair them up with sandals,
a long pair of earrings and a cute clutch for an easy and breezy look!


Long skirts are in this summer and their everywhere you shop! I was just in Marshall's
 the other day and they had a huge selection to choose from. You can pair your long skirt
up with a feminine scoop neck blouse or a tank top and a belt (my favorite look) for
 and effortless but so chic and feminine look! Don't forget cute sandals, a chic summer
 hat and a nice pair of shades to finish off the look!

Another option for your maxi dress is pairing it up with a lightweight scarf
 instead of a necklace. Don't forget Boho style earrings and those cute sandals you
just bought to show off that pedicure!

This outfit ensemble has to be my fave of them all! The maxi dress and sandals alone are TO DIE FOR!!

It's no secret I'm a HUGE fan of Anthropologie! But I must admit...I'm and even bigger fan of  WhimSea Designs jewelry. All pieces are one of a kind or limited design and they're all handcrafted (with love)  in my home studio. Here's a few of my favorite pieces available for summer...


Turquoise is the perfect statement for Summer, Ladies! What better way to set off your summer style than with a WhimSea Designs one of a kind or limited design piece of jewelry?




The perfect accessory for any outfit...EARRINGS!
A girl can never have too many!! {WINK}

So let's hear it...what are some of your favorite "Go-To" pieces this summer? You know, the ones you just can't live without and you mix and match them with every single accessory in your entire wardrobe to create a whole new look each time. What's your inspirational style this summer?

(Summer outfit layouts are courtesy of Anthropologie)




1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.