Friday, June 3, 2011

New Girl in Town - Learning the Ropes...

Being the new girl in town is kinda exciting...overwhelming at times because there's SO MUCH to learn, but exciting. I just wanted to send some blog luvin' out to my new followers that have taken me under their wing!
The Girl Creative

I found this awesome tutorial  from The Creative Girl blog that I'm following. She's created a tab at the top of her blog labeled Blogging Tips for "newbies" like me! Gotta say....I'm feelin' the love and SO EXCITED to try some of tips out on my own blog!

Of course none of these cool finds would have been possible without checking out this blog:


In fact, head on over there and check out her pinkalicious thursday blog party. (so cute!!) It looks like alot of fun! You'll even find my Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade recipe on there!!


She has a tab at the top of her blog page labeled where cool girls party. (C'mon, how cool is that?!) Here you can find linky parties to share some of you fabulous ideas with other bloggers! That's where I found The Creative Girl ....a match made in blogger heaven!

I also found some much needed love with a few other bloggin' beauties at Serenity Now's weekend bloggy reading link up. See for yourself... and send her some blog luvin' while you're there:

Weekend Bloggy Reading

So, much love to you Amanda at Serenity Now, Tasha at Frugalicious Me and the all the girls from The Creative Girl for leading the way for newbie bloggers like me who need some fresh inspiration to get their blog roll going! You've made my mornin' girlfriends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.