Friday, June 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Now... Beach Cover-Ups

Happy Friday Everyone!! It's been a long week and I'm looking so forward to the weekend. The weather here has been near 100 degrees and I'm thinking it's a beach weekend! So with that said here's what I'm loving now....


This has to be my absolute favorite pick! It's no secret how much I love me
 some Anthropologie.  (Brace yourself...you'll see alot of them in my posts)
 I love girly details with ruffles and it has such a lovely
vintage inspired look, don't you think?  IT'S SO ME!!





This would look gorgeous on the beach with a wide brim sunhat!
Pair it up with a single long gold necklace and a couple of thin gold bangles
 and head out to lunch or a day of shopping with your girlfriends!



I know, I know....we all pose like this when we're out on the beach, right?
But I couldn't resist...it's such a cute cover up...I had to add it!

Have a beautiful day everyone!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Each one I receive is like a sweet little gift! I look forward to reading each one.